You Won't Even Notice Them
Like everything else in the field of dentistry, fillings have come a long way. Gone are the days of silver amalgam fillings that would take away from the beauty of your smile; these days, tooth-colored fillings are preferred by both dentists and their patients.
Benefits That You’ll Love
The most obvious benefit of tooth-colored fillings is that it complements your natural smile. In addition:
- Tooth-colored fillings are made of composite materials including ceramic that blend perfectly with the color of your natural teeth. No one will know you have fillings!
- Composite fillings will not corrode and stain your teeth like old-fashioned silver fillings.
- Because they are not made with metal, composite fillings won’t conduct heat, reducing your chances of experiencing tooth sensitivity as the result of your fillings.
- The placement process is far more simple with composite fillings: They require less tooth surface to be removed, can be applied directly to the tooth, and are cured in our office under a light, which means you can eat and drink as soon as you leave.
- Because tooth-colored fillings contain no mercury, they are safer for you and your family.
You Deserve Quality Dental Care
If you require a filling but don’t want anything to take away from your smile, contact Baldwinsville Gentle Dentistry today to make an appointment.
Joybelle Alle – 5 stars
At other dental offices I’ve been to, the dentist barely spent one minute talking with me, and the staff were generally condescending. Not here! The staff at Gentle Dentistry took the time to actually talk with me and they were very pleasant! They had some other nice perks too…like a heated and massaging chair to relax you throughout the whole treatment, and a welcome gift! Very professional, clean, and overall the nicest dental visit I’ve ever had! So glad I tried them out!
Lynn LaManna – 5 stars
I was immediately put at ease on my first visit to this practice. Everyone there is friendly, caring and genuine. Many times I have found a great doctor or dentist and quit going to them because the office personnel or nurses were so crabby. This is certainly not the case in this practice! And Dr. Pearce even found a good block of time to discuss my goals for treatment. He answered all my questions and did not make feel rushed. Loved it there!
JP – 5 stars
I am very happy with the Baldwinsville Gentle Dentistry Family. They were patient and understanding with my dental anxiety. They explained everything to me and even called me after the procedure to make sure I was doing well. I have and will recommend Dr. David Pearce and family to everyone I know who needs a dentist. They are amazing!!!!!